As a Noun:
1. The same opinion or idea about something shared between two or more people. English = agreement.
2. A set time two or more people formally decide to meet and do something, especially when connected with work. English = appointment.
3. A formal agreement between two or more people or governments to do a particular thing or to help each other. English = pact, accord.
4. In biblical usage, the agreement of God with man as set forth in the Old and New Testaments. Formal religious English = covenant.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To share the same idea or opinion between two or more people. English = agree.
2. To formally fix a set time between two or more people to meet and do something, especially something related to work. English = make an appointment.
3. (When speaking of clothes) to look good and appropriate on a person; (when speaking of food or medicine) to taste good and not make you feel sick or nauseous. English = suit, agree with.