As a Noun:
1. A particular bit of some space (such as a room, building, city, country, or the world). English = part, area, district, region, place.
2. A particular subject or area of activity or interest. English = field.
3. The place where a person or thing is located or to be found. English = whereabouts.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To be located in a general area or in a particular area of a place (if already mentioned). English = (be) thereabouts.
2. Of a location, number or quantity , to be close to the truth but not exactly. English = (be) approximate, (be) roundabout, (be) general.
3. In a mathematical context, to estimate or calculate a quantity fairly accurately, but not exactly. English = approximate.
1. Used to introduce a statement that involves only the main features of something and not its details. English = generally.