As a Noun:
1. An uncomfortable feeling you have when you know you have done something wrong. English = shame, embarrassment.
2. The act of going redder in your face than usual because you are ashamed or embarrassed. English = blushing.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To feel uncomfortable because you know you have done something wrong or stupid; or to cause someone to feel that way. English = (be) ashamed, (be) embarrassed; shame, embarrass.
2. Of your face, to become redder than usual because you are ashamed or embarrassed. English = blush.
3. Of someone's actions, to be so bad that they ought to be ashamed. English = shameful.
1. Used alone to mean you think that something being talked about would have made or does make you feel embarrassed. English = 'How embarrassing!'