As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To have features that cause people or animals to come close. English = attract.
2. Of an organization or a group, to attract people to join or become part of it. English = recruit.
3. To catch someone's attention or affections.
4. Of people, to cause another person to like you (especially sexually) and want to be with your or close to you. English = attract, seduce.
5. To succeed in making someone you have not met before want you sexually and to succeed in initiating such an encounter. Informal English = pick up someone.