As a Noun:
1. The state of being free to be used or obtained. English = availability.
2. A job that is not being done by anyone and which people can apply for; a room at a hotel or guest house that is not occupied and is available for people to stay in. English = vacancy.
3. Of a person, the state of not being busy so that you can do something or meet someone. English = availability.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. Able to be used or obtained. English = (be) available.
2. Of a toilet or phone booth, to not be occupied or not being used by anyone. English = (be) vacant, (be) free, (be) available.
3. To be not busy and free to talk to you. English = (be) available, (be) free.
4. Of something, to be extra and not needed for a particular purpose or for immediate use. English = (be) spare.