As a Noun:
1. The failure of a person or a business to pay their debts. English = bankruptcy.
2. A person who has failed in business and is unable to pay their debts. English = bankrupt.
3. A lack of success in doing or achieving something; a person who has not succeeded at something or anything. English = failure.
4. In business or finances, a situation in which you earn or makes less money than you spend on various activities. English = loss.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. Of people or businesses, to not have enough money to pay for your debts. English = (be) bankrupt.
2. Of people or businesses, to fail financially and become unable to pay your debts. English = go bankrupt.
3. To not succeed at doing something you were trying to do. English = fail.
4. In business or finances, to earn or make less money from doing or selling something than it cost you to do it or buy it in the first place. English = lose.