As a Noun:
1. A sudden violent burst of energy. English = explosion.
2. A loud noise such as the noise of an explosion. English = bang.
3. A device which explodes and damages or destroys a large area. English = bomb.
4. The act of destroying something, especially through warfare and the use of bombs. English = destruction, bombing.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To expand suddenly and break into lots of small pieces with great force, often causing a lot of damage. English = explode, blow up.
2. To cause so much damage to something that it is completely ruined, especially through warfare and the use of bombs. English = destroy.
3. Of a light bulb, to suddenly break, often with a flash. English = blow.
4. To suddenly break or split open letting out the air or some other substance which was inside. English = burst.