As a Noun:
1. The feeling of being bored. English = boredom.
2. A person whom other people think is dull and uninteresting. English = bore.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. Of a person, event, story or situation, to be so dull and uninteresting that people feel tired and impatient; to make people feel tired and impatient. English = (be) boring; bore.
2. Of a person, to feel tired and impatient because something, such as a person, event, story or situation, is dull and uninteresting. English = (be) bored.
3. To be of little or no importance. English = (be) trivial, (be) insignificant.
1. Used alone to tell your addressee that their reaction to something you have done is out of proportion. You believe your action was trivial or of no real importance.