As a Noun:
1. A plan showing how much money a person or organisation has available and how it should be spent, or the design of such a plan. English = budget, budgeting.
2. In a particular country or region, the system according to which money, industry, and trade are organised there, as well as the wealth that it gets from this system. English = economy.
3. The study of the way in which money, industry, and trade are organised in a particular country. English = economics.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To plan carefully how much money you are going to spend on each thing you want. English = budget.
2. Of or relating to the organisation of money, industry, and trade of a country, region, or social group. English = (be) economic.