As a Noun:
1. Something which is nonsense, completely untrue, or not worth taking seriously. English = bullshit, rubbish.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To dislike something quite strongly. English = hate, loathe.
2. To reject, refuse or dismiss something because you do not like it.
3. Of food, to spit out something because it tastes horrible.
1. Used alone to tell someone that what they have said is nonsense or completely untrue. English = 'Bullshit!', 'Nonesense!'.
2. Used alone to express your disgust at something such as a food. English = 'Yuk!'