As a Noun:
1. The things that people wear, such as shirts, coats, trousers, and dresses. English = clothes, clothing. Formal English = garment.
2. Clothes that people wear, especially on a formal occasion. Formal English = apparel.
3. A set of clothes worn by an actor. English = costume.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To put a piece of clothing or clothes on your body. English = wear (something), dress, get dressed, clothe.
2. To have a piece of clothing or clothes on your body. English = (be) wearing (something).
3. [Especially with rounded lips and a sucking action], to put on special clothes for a special occasion. English = dress up, get dressed up.