As a Noun:
1. A statement in which you express your dissatisfaction with a particular situation. English = complaint, grievance. Informal English = gripe.
2. Repeated complaints about something that is done in a way that is annoying. English = whinge.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To express the fact that you are not satisfied with a particular situation. English = complain. Informal English = grumble.
2. To keep on complaining about something. Informal English = gripe, whinge.
3. To complain about something in a way that is annoying. English = whinge.