As a Noun:
1. Something which is hidden.
2. Something which is put aside to be used or attended to at a later time.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To move something to one side and/or underneath something else so that it cannot be seen; to put something somewhere so that it cannot be seen or found. English = conceal, hide.
2. To move something to one side for later use or attention. English = put aside, put to one side.
1. Used alone to express your wish to keep something a secret. English = 'Keep it quiet.'