As a Noun:
1. The quality of remaining the same for a long time or forever. English = permanence, permanency.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To do something over a period of time and to not stop doing it. English = continue. Idiomatic English = go on.
2. To happen over a period of time without any break. English = (be) continuous.
3. To be something that lasts for ever or for a very long time, especially without changing. English = (be) permanent, (be) unchanging, (be) constant, (be) ongoing.
1. Used immediately next to a verb to mean the action has happened over a period of time without stopping or without any break. English = continuously.
1. A stressed form which emphasises that the action is done over a period of time.