As a Noun:
1. The end of the life of a person or an animal. English = death.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. Of people, plants, and animals, to stop living. English = die.
2. Of people, plants, and animals, to die as a result of an accident or as a result of very hard conditions. English = perish.
3. Of people, to stop living. Formal polite English = pass away. Idiomatic informal English = kick the bucket.
4. Of people, plants and animals, to be no longer living, to have stopped living. English = (be) dead, (be) deceased.