As a Noun:
1. Something that you say or do which is intended to deceive someone. English = deception.
2. Behaviour that is intended to make people believe something which is not true. English = deceit, duplicity.
3. The action of betraying someone. English = betrayal.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To deliberately make someone believe something that is not true. English = deceive.
2. To do something which harms someone who thinks you support or love them, often by helping their enemies or opponents. English = betray.