As a Noun:
1. The exchange of pleasantries, news or information between two people. English = conversation, dialogue, discussion. Informal English = chat.
2. The exchange of information between people. English = communication.
3. The activity through which people communicate, work and socialise together. English = interaction.
4. A discussion between people especially when advice is being given. English = consultation.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To exchange pleasantries, news or information with another person. English = converse, discuss. Informal English = chat.
2. To exchange information between people. English = communicate.
3. To communicate, work and socialise together. English = interact.
4. Of two or more people, to talk and exchange ideas and opinions. English = consult.