As a Noun:
1. An arrangement of things that is intended to attract people's attention. English = show, display.
2. A public event that is intended to entertain people. English = show.
3. The entertaining of an audience by doing something like singing, dancing, playing music, acting a play, or acting a role in a play. English = performance.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To give something to someone, take them to it, or point to it, so that they can see it or know what you are referring to. English = show.
2. To put something in a place where people can easily see it. English = display.