As a Noun:
1. The feeling of not liking something and thinking it is unpleasant, especially types of food. English = dislike, distaste.
2. The avoiding of something very unpleasant; or the rejection of food you find unpleasant. English = aversion.
3. The things that you do not like, especially types of food. English = dislikes.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To think that someone or something is unpleasant; to not like someone or something, especially types of food. English = dislike.
2. To avoid something unpleasant.
3. To push food you find distasteful away from your mouth or to simply avoid such food.