As a Noun:
1. The act of leaving or going out of or from a confined space (such as a room or a building). English = exit, departure.
2. A door in a public building through which you can leave; the path you follow to get out of a building or group of buildings. English = exit, way out.
3. A person who has escaped from a prison. English = escapee.
4. Someone who has runaway from something, especially a child from their parent's home. English = runaway.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To go out of or from a confined space (such as a room or a building). English = exit, depart, leave.
2. To avoid, get away from or leave the presence of something or someone that you do not like, especially a prison. English = escape.
3. To run away from someone or something; to leave a place quickly because you are in danger. English = flee.
4. Of a child, to leave their parent's home without permission and without any intention of returning. English = run away from home.