As a Noun:
1. A weakness, imperfection or unsatisfactory feature of something. English = fault, failing, shortcoming.
2. The inability of someone to do something. English = failure.
3. A situation in which something stops working or does not do what it is supposed to do. English = failure.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To have a weakness, imperfection or unsatisfactory feature. English = (be) faulty.
2. Of a machine or piece of equipment, to be not working properly. English = (be) faulty.
3. To try to do something but not succeed in doing it. English = fail.