As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To make or do the last part of something so that there is no more for you to do. English = finish, complete.
2. To have made or done the last part of something so that there is no more for you to do. English = (be) finished, (be) complete, (be) done.
3. To cease to be involved or interested in something. Idiomatic English = (be) done with.
1. Used alone to mean something under discussion has been done and that there is no more to do. English = 'It's finished!', 'I'm done!', 'I've finished!', 'That's that, then!', 'All done!', and so on.
2. Used alone, often with an expression of surprise, to mean that something has been done and completed before the time that was expected. English = 'Already!?'
1. This sign is often made with just one hand.