As a Noun:
1. Something you do to something such as a machine which is not working or an item of clothing which is damaged to make it better again. English = repairs.
2. Activity that repairs or improves something, especially a house or a building. English = renovations.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To make something such as a machine which is not working or a piece of clothing which is damaged better again so that it works or is no longer damaged. English = repair, fix, mend.
2. Of an old building or machine, to repair it, improve it and get it back into good condition. English = renovate.
3. Of something, to be recently made or created. English = (be) new.