1. Of many things or a non-solid substance (especially water), to move in one direction at the same time.
As a Noun:
1. The continuous and steady movement of water somewhere. English = flow.
2. A large amount of water flowing continuously in a long line across land. English = river.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. Of a liquid, especially water, to move somewhere steadily and continuously. English = flow, run.
2. Of a river, for the water to move steadily and continuously towards lower ground. English = flow.