As a Noun:
1. Small, light brown spots on someone's skin, especially on their face. English = freckles.
2. Small red spots, especially on your face. English = pimples, spots.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To have small, light brown spots on your skin, especially on your face. English = have freckles, (be) freckled.
2. To have a lot of pimples, especially on your face. English = (be) pimply, (be) spotty.
1. The hand showing the spots can be moved anywhere around the body to show where the spots are, e.g. on your arm, on your face, on your torso, etc.