As a Noun:
1. An informal conversation or information about other people, often including comments about their private lives. English = gossip.
2. A story or piece of information that may or may not be true, but that people are talking about. English = rumour.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To talk informally with someone, especially about other people or local events. English = gossip.
2. To talk informally and spread information about people that may or may not be true. English = spread rumours.
3. To talk informally to people and tell them things you were supposed to keep secret or confidential. English = blab. Idiomatic English = spill the beans, let the cat out of the bag.