As a Noun:
1. The feeling of something that is not easily bent, cut or broken. English = hardness, firmness.
2. A condition or way of life which is not easy, but severe and difficult. English = harshness.
3. The lack of ease or problem you have in doing something. English = difficulty.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To be not easily bent, cut or broken with the hands. English = (be) hard, (be) firm.
2. To be not easy, but severe and difficult-especially a way of life or a climate. English = (be) harsh.
3. To be not easy to do, understand, or solve. English = difficult.