As a Noun:
1. An extremely strong dislike for something. English = hatred, loathing.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To have an extremely strong dislike for something. English = hate, detest, loathe.
2. To be disliked very much. English = (be) hated, (be) loathsome, (be) detested, (be) detestable.
3. To have a very low opinion of someone and to dislike them very much. English = despise.
4. To be extremely nasty and evil. English = (be) despicable.
1. We apologise for the poor quality of the video. We intend to re-film all the videos in Auslan Signbank when funds become available. Auslan Signbank is provided free of charge and we wish to keep it this way. If you are able to offer any suggestion for where we may find financial support to implement this and other improvements to Auslan Signbank please contact us by using the "Provide general site feedback" link under the sign video.