As a Noun:
1. The desire you have to want to learn more about something; the attraction someone or something has for you because it is exciting or unusual. English = interest.
2. The knowledge you have about the existence of something; the realisation that something is present or happening. English = awareness.
3. What you feel when something surprises you very much. English = amazement.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To do something that makes someone admire and respect you; to feel admiration and respect. English = impress, (be) impressive; (be) impressed. Idiomatic English = make an impression.
2. To make people want to learn more about something or to attract their attention because it is exciting, unusual or surprising. English = interest, (be) interesting, fascinate, (be) fascinating, intrigue, (be) intriguing.
3. To feel you want to learn more about something or to feel your attention attracted to something because it is exciting or unusual. English = (be) interested, (be) fascinated, (be) intrigued.
4. To feel very surprised about something. English = (be) amazed.