As a Noun:
1. Something you plan or hope to achieve. English = aim, goal, objective, ambition.
2. Something which you decide and plan to do. English = intention.
3. The very strong desire to achieve or do something in your life. English = ambition.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To plan or hope to achieve something. English = aim.
2. To decide and plan to do something. English = intend.
3. To make a great effort to do something. English = strive.
4. To be someone who wants to achieve their aims, usually to be successful, rich, or powerful. English = (be) ambitious.