As a Noun:
1. The act of taking part in something. English = involvement, participation
2. The act of being part of something else. English = inclusion, incorporation.
3. The act of making a person or thing part of a group or collection. English = inclusion.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. Of something in a situation or activity, to be a necessary part or to be affected by the situation or activity. English = involve, incorporate.
2. Of an object, situation or activity, to have something else as one of its parts. English = include, incorporate.
3. To take part in some activity; to be a part of something else. English = participate, (be) involved in; (be) included in.
4. Of things in a task, situation, or system, to be required in order to achieve it or to understand it and the problems that it causes. English = (be) involved.