As a Noun:
1. A small piece of paper or plastic, with writing or a picture on one side, which you can stick onto a surface. English = sticker, label.
2. A name which is given to members of a group of things or people which assigns them to a single category. English = label.
3. A fixed general image or set of characteristics that a lot of people believe represent a particular type of person or thing. English = stereotype.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To attach a label to something.
2. To form a fixed or general idea or image of a group of people based on real or imagined characteristics, so that you assume they will all behave in a particular way. English = stereotype, (be) stereotyped.
1. The variant located on the forehead is strongly associated with a person being stereotyped.