As a Noun:
1. A polite way of referring to an adult female human being (woman). English = lady.
2. A woman who behaves in a polite, dignified, and graceful way; or a woman from a privileged background. English = lady.
3. The translation equivalent of the formal title 'Lady' (the female equivalent of 'Sir'). English = Lady.
4. An adult female human being. English = woman.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To be very much like a stereotypical woman from a privileged background-polite, dignified, graceful, educated and so on. English = lady-like, feminine, womanly.
2. To relate to women rather than men. English = (be) female.