As a Noun:
1. A person who takes a person or group of people somewhere. English = leader, guide.
2. A person who controls and guides an activity or organisation. English = leader.
3. The qualities of a good leader. English = leadership.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To take someone somewhere. English = lead, guide.
2. To be in control of an activity or organisation. English = lead.
3. To make sure someone goes in the right direction. English = guide.
4. To take someone to a place and show it to them. English = guide.