1. A flat surface on which appears lines of text, usually related to the order, sequence or timing of actions or events, like a program or a recipe.
As a Noun:
1. A set of things which are written down one below the other one. English = list.
2. A series of actions or events that are planned to be done, especially at a meeting. English = program, agenda.
3. A list of things such as the goods you can buy from a particular company, the objects in a museum, or the books in a library. English = catalogue.
4. Instructions for preparing any type of food. A recipe will have a list of ingredients, and describe the steps to prepare and combine them. English = recipe.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To go through a list of items one after another; to make a list; to list.
2. To go through or work through an agenda.
3. To make a list of a series of actions or events that are planned to be done. English = program.