As a Noun:
1. A sum of money you pay regularly to an organisation you belong to. English = dues, membership, subscription.
2. A person who belongs to an organisation, especially one in which they are required to pay dues. English = member.
3. A person who pays for a magazine or newspaper to be regularly sent to them or for a service (gas, electricity, telephone, pay television, etc.) to be provided to them. English = subscriber.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To pay your dues to an organisation you belong to; to be a member of an organisation.
2. To pay to receive regular copies of a magazine or newspaper. English = subscribe.
3. To pay to receive a service (gas, electricity, telephone, pay television, etc.). English = subscribe.