As a Noun:
1. The smallest amount or number of something that is possible or allowed. English = minimum, limit, lower limit.
2. The furthest extent you can go downwards. English = the end of, the bottom of.
3. The most central and important part of something from which it can be further developed. English = basis.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To be a very small amount of something and the smallest amount of it that is possible, allowed, or required. English = (be) minimal, (be) minimum.
2. To be built on or developed from a particular thing or idea. English = (be) based on.