As a Noun:
1. Something which is not very important. English = trifle, triviality.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To be very unimportant and not worth attention. English = (be) nothing, (be) trivial, (be) trifling, (be) insignificant.
2. To do nothing at all, usually because you are lazy or uninterested.
1. Used alone in response from a request from the person you are talking to to repeat something you have said. You mean that you won't bother because what you said before was not very important. English = "It's nothing!", "Forget it!", and so on.
2. Used alone to deny that you have done or said something. English = 'I haven't done a thing!', 'I've done nothing!', 'I didn't say anything at all!', and so on.