As a Noun:
1. A smooth, sticky liquid that is used as a fuel and for lubricating machines. English = oil.
2. Oil that you put on a part of a machine so that it moves smoothly. English = lubricant.
3. The act of putting oil on a part of a machine to make it move smoothly. English = lubrication.
4. A can for holding oil, with a long spout or nozzle through which the oil is squirted to lubricate machinery. English = oil can.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To apply oil to something using an oil can.
2. To put oil on a part of a machine to that it moves smoothly. English = lubricate.