As a Noun:
1. The experience of recognising someone or something. English = recognition, acknowledgment.
2. The recognition of someone's work or effort and the expression of appreciation, gratitude or thanks for it. English = acknowledgment.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To know who or what someone or something is because you have seen or heard about them before or because someone has described them to you. English = recognise.
2. To realise or accept that someone or something exists or that it is true. English = recognise, acknowledge.
3. To recognise someone's work or effort and to express appreciation, gratitude or thanks for it. English = acknowledge.