As a Noun:
1. The hurting of someone who has hurt you. English = revenge, vengeance.
2. A complete change in a situation so that the positions and experiences of two people are swapped. Idiomatic English = turn around.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To hurt or punish someone who has done something wrong or harmful to you. English = avenge. Idiomatic English = get one's own back.
2. To change the situation completely so that someone has the problems that they were trying to cause for you. Idiomatic English = turn the tables on someone.
3. To swap places with someone so that you experience what they were experiencing or vice versa.