As a Noun:
1. Things that you no longer want and have thrown away or plan to throw away.
2. Something which is not accepted, especially a product because something is wrong with it. English = reject.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To take action so that you no longer have something you do not want. English = toss out, get rid of, rid yourself of.
2. To sell something that you no longer want. English = sell off.
3. To get rid of or not accept something because it is not wanted or is not good enough, especially a product because something is wrong with it. English = reject.