As a Noun:
1. The quality of being in accordance with the facts or having no mistakes. English = correctness, rightness, accuracy.
2. The fixing of something to remove the mistakes or to make it in accordance with the facts. English = correction.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To be in accordance with the facts and have no mistakes. English = (be) right, (be) correct, (be) accurate.
2. To make something in accordance with the facts and/or to remove the mistakes. English = correct, right.
1. Used alone to mean you agree with what your addressee is saying. English = 'That's right!', 'Yeah!', 'Ugh huh!' etc.