As a Noun:
1. Unwanted things or material that is left over when something has been used, for example because the valuable or useful part of it has been taken out. English = rubbish, garbage, trash, waste. Formal English = refuse.
2. Something which is of very poor quality. English = rubbish.
3. An idea or a statement which you think is foolish or wrong. English = codswallop. Informal English = rubbish, crap.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To be of very poor quality; to be no good.
2. Of ideas and statements, to be silly, foolish or wrong in your opinion.