1. The action of holding a cylindrical container and shaking it so that it’s contents fall or pour out, such as food seasonings or condiments, or any thing or any action that can be associated with this in context, especially sauce.
As a Noun:
1. A thick liquid which is served with other food and which often comes in a bottle. English = sauce.
2. Salt, pepper, or spices that are added to food to improve its flavour. English = seasoning.
3. A container for salt, pepper, or spices.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To pour sauce from a bottle.
2. To sprinkle something from a container, such as pepper or salt.