As a Noun:
1. The act of sending something to someone.
2. A load of goods that is being sent from one place and delivered to another. English = consignment, dispatch.
3. The delivery of something to several people or locations. English = distribution.
4. The giving of an official document or official information to the public. English = release.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To cause or arrange for a thing or things to go out from, or be taken from, one place and be moved or delivered to people in other places; to give something to lots of people or places. English = send, send out, distribute.
2. To arrange for something to be taken from one place and delivered to someone in another place, for example by post or by courier. English = send. Formal English = dispatch.
3. To stop holding something, such as an official document or information, and make it available for people to read or know about. English = release.