As a Noun:
1. The space around the Earth which you can see when you stand outside and look upwards, and where you can see the sun, the moon, and the stars. English = sky. In literary English = heavens.
2. The high horizontal surface that forms the top part inside a room in which the walls go up a long way. English = (high) ceiling.
3. The covering on the top of a building. English = roof.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To move or pass high over one's head, especially in the sky.
2. To be located high over one's head, especially in the sky. English = (be) overhead.