As a Noun:
1. An unpleasant feeling of discomfort from a part of your body. English = pain.
2. A painful place on your body where the skin is infected. English = sore.
3. Damage done to a person's body. English = injury, harm.
4. A damaged part of your body, especially a cut in your flesh, which is caused by a gun, knife, or other weapon. English = wound.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. Of a part of your body, to cause you pain or discomfort. English = (be) sore, (be) painful; (be) hurt.
2. To cause pain to some part of someone's body. English = hurt, injure, harm.