As a Noun:
1. A metal tool with a specially shaped end that fits around a nut so that you can loose or tighten the nut. English = spanner, wrench.
2. Someone whose job is to repair and maintain machines and engines. English = mechanic.
3. A person whose job is to connect and repair things, such as water and drainage pipes, baths, and toilets. English = plumber.
4. A person whose job is to install and repair electrical equipment. English = electrician.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To adjust something with a spanner or wrench.
2. To repair something mechanical (eg, an engine) or something connected to the water or electricity supply. English = fix.