As a Noun:
1. The ability to speak or the act of speaking. English = speech, articulation.
2. (When referring to deaf people) the ability to speak intelligibly.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To use your voice in order to say words. English = speak, articulate.
2. (When referring to deaf people) to be able to use your voice to say words intelligibly.
3. To say a word it is usually said or to say it in a particular way. English = pronounce.
1. We apologise for the poor quality of the video. We intend to re-film all the videos in Auslan Signbank when funds become available. Auslan Signbank is provided free of charge and we wish to keep it this way. If you are able to offer any suggestion for where we may find financial support to implement this and other improvements to Auslan Signbank please contact us by using the "Provide general site feedback" link under the sign video.